Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

I know it's the day after Christmas but MERRY CHRISTMAS anyway! =) I got my wisdom teeth out on Monday and am finally feeling up to getting some work done so that is why you are just now getting a Merry Christmas from me. ;) I hope all of you enjoyed the last two days and didn't eat too much! Anyhow....I just wanted to share with you a few photos I snapped of the first gingerbread house I have ever made! Ok...Grace helped me. ;) FYI: don't ever buy the cheapy gingerbread kits at walmart! The icing is crap! It doesn't set up fast enough and the whole house falls apart =(...yea it's sad! That's what happened to this one so we had to rebuild it and hold it together FOREVER for it to turn out....somewhat. In the end...we had FUN! I think Grace and I ate more of the decorations than we actually put on the cake. ;P Haha...enjoy the pics of a gingerbread house that looks like it's been through an icing BLIZZARD! =)

There is supposed to be a red gumball in between the white and green one and it seemed to go missing....hmmmm :S

Didn't Grace do a fantastic job decorating the tree?!?!


Thanks for looking!
♥ lj


0 comments:

About This Blog